BBI Online Live is an internet radio show dedicated exclusively to coverage of the New York Giants. The show is co-hosted by Eric Kennedy of BigBlueInteractive.com (BBI) and John McDevitt of Side Kick Productions. This week’s guests were former New York Giants defensive end Leonard Marshall (1983-1992) and New York Giants radio play-by-play voice Bob Papa.
Topics discussed with Leonard Marshall included:
- Could the Giant teams he was on have won more than two Super Bowls?
- His breakout season in 1985.
- Why getting double-digit sacks for a 3-4 defensive end is so difficult.
- The role of a 3-4 defensive end and how he opened things up for his teammates.
- His thoughts on what kind of player he would have been had he played in a 4-3 defense.
- His post-season play during the 1986 and 1990 Championship seasons, including his hit on Joe Montana in the 1990 NFC Championship Game.
- His work with Game Plan Foundation and other endeavors that are keeping him busy off the field.
Topics discussed with Bob Papa included:
- His thoughts on the Giants 5-0 start.
- His thoughts on how this fast start compares with the 2008 fast start.
- Anything that worries him about the 2009 team.
- The play of Brandon Jacobs this year.
- The play of the Giants’ offensive line.
- The Giants’ injury situation.
- His thoughts on the Giants’ numbers in the secondary as compared to other positions.
- His views on the upcoming game against the Saints, both offensively and defensively.
- His views on BBI.
Eric and John also reviewed the Giants 44-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders and discussed the upcoming game against the New Orleans Saints.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.