October 10, 2012 New York Giants Injury Report: Not practicing yesterday were HB Andre Brown (concussion), WR Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee), TE Martellus Bennett (knee), DT Rocky Bernard (quadriceps), LB Chase Blackburn (hip), CB Corey Webster (hand/hamstring), and S Kenny Phillips (knee).
OT David Diehl (knee) and LB Michael Boley (hip) were limited in practice.
WR Ramses Barden (concussion), LB Keith Rivers (hamstring), CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring), and S Antrel Rolle (knee) practiced fully.
Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video clips of media Q&As with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- WR Victor Cruz (Video)
- DE Justin Tuck (Video)
- DE Jason-Pierre Paul (Video)
- LB Chase Blackburn (Video)
- LB Jacquian Williams (Video)
- S Antrel Rolle (Video)
DT Chris Canty on ESPN Radio: The audio of yesterday’s ESPN Radio interview with DT Chris Canty is available on ESPN.com.
Articles on the Giants’ Pass Protection:
- Giants’ Line Driven to Protect Manning Against 49ers by Sam Borden of The New York Times
- QB Manning Ready for 49ers Rush Unit by Michael Eisen of Giants.com