David Diehl Makes Trip to Kansas City: OT David Diehl, who is recovering from thumb surgery and who was listed as “doubtful” for Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs, did travel with the team on Saturday.
In addition, the Giants did not sign an offensive lineman from their Practice Squad despite the fact the Giants currently only have six healthy offensive linemen. Both of these facts seem to suggest that Diehl may be active on Sunday, even if he does not start.
OC David Baas (neck) and OG Chris Snee (hip) have already been ruled out of the game.
Articles on the 2013 New York Giants:
- How the NY Giants’ Super Bowl Dreams Turned into an 0-3 Nightmare by Ralph Vacchiano of The Daily News
- If Only the Giants Could Get a Lead by Jonathan Clegg of The Wall Street Journal
- Giants Are Seeking a Turnover Turnaround by Michael Salfino of The Wall Street Journal
Article on Head Coach Tom Coughlin: Whenever He Leaves, Coughlin Will Be Tough to Replace by Steve Serby of The New York Post
Article on QB Eli Manning: Manning Starts Game After Game Despite Hit After Hit by Zach Schonbrun of The New York Times
Articles on the New York Giants Offensive Line:
- Serby’s Q&A with Giants RT Justin Pugh by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- Giants’ Will Beatty Looks to Bounce Back vs. Chiefs Using a Unique Mind-Set by Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger
Articles on the New York Giants Defensive Backs:
- FOUR DOWNS: CB Terrell Thomas by Dave Hutchinson of The Star-Ledger
- With Ryan Mundy Leading the Way, Giants Look to Get More Physical by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
Giants Online: The video of this week’s edition of Giants Online is available at Giants.com.