December 6, 2013 New York Giants Injury Report: Not practicing on Friday were DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) and RB Brandon Jacobs (knee). Pierre-Paul has officially been ruled “out” of the game against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday; Jacobs is “doubtful.”
Head Coach again said he expects Pierre-Paul to play again this season. He also said Webster is making progress.
TE Brandon Myers (groin), CB Terrell Thomas (knee), CB Trumaine McBride (groin), and CB Corey Webster (ankle) practiced on a limited basis. Webster has been ruled “out” of the game against the Chargers. McBride is “questionable” and Myers and Thomas are “probable.”
“(McBride) looks like he’s going to be OK,” said Coughlin.
Giants.com Q&A With Head Coach Tom Coughlin: Coughlin Corner: Planning for West Coast by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
December 6, 2013 New York Giants Player Media Sessions: Video clips of Friday’s media sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
Article on TE Brandon Myers: Giants TE Brandon Myers hoping to improve on the positive by Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger
Article on OT Justin Pugh: Rookie Justin Pugh on verge of rare feat by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
Articles on New York Giants Defensive Ends:
- With JPP out, Kiwanuka key for Giants defense by Brian Lewis of The New York Post
- Don’t be stupid, Jason Pierre-Paul, wait until next NY Giants season to play by Ralph Vacchiano of The Daily News
- Giants’ Moore getting another chance by Matt Ehalt of ESPNNewYork.com
Articles on LB Jon Beason:
- Giants linebacker Beason raises his stock with every game by Tom Canavan of The Associated Press
- Jon Beason has been a difference maker for the Giants by George O’Gorman of The Trentonian
Article on CB Terrell Thomas: Free agency a distraction to NY Giants cornerback Terrell Thomas by Ebenezer Samuel of The Daily News