November 6, 2014 New York Giants Injury Report: CB Zack Bowman (viral gastroenteritis), DE Mathias Kiwanuka (knee), and OG Adam Snyder (knee) and did not practice on Thursday. Bowman was sent to the hospital and later released.
RB Rashad Jennings (knee), OG Weston Richburg (ankle), CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (back/hamstring), DT Cullen Jenkins (calf), and P Steve Weatherford (ankle/back) practiced on a limited basis.
“I expect (Richburg) to (play on Sunday),” said Head Coach Tom Coughlin. “He was really probably 50 percent today, and I’m hoping to go inside and find out that he can do more tomorrow.”
November 6, 2014 New York Giants Coach Media Sessions: Transcripts and video clips of Thursday’s media sessions with the following coaches are available at Giants.com:
- Head Coach Tom Coughlin (Video)
- Offensive Coordinator Ben McAdoo (Video)
- Defensive Coordinator Perry Fewell (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Tom Quinn (Video)
November 6, 2014 New York Giants Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Thursday’s media Q&A sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- RB Rashad Jennings (Video)
- OG Weston Richburg (Video)
- DE Jason Pierre-Paul (Video)
- DE Mathias Kiwanuka (Video)
- CB Jayron Hosley (Video)
- S Antrel Rolle (Video)
Article on Head Coach Tom Coughlin: Tom Coughlin accepts Giant share of the blame by Bob Glauber of Newsday
Article on RB Michael Cox: With running game stalled, Giants think they might have a secret weapon by Nick Powell for NJ.com
Articles on DE Jason Pierre-Paul:
- Jason Pierre-Paul aims to perform up to expectations by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
- Jason Pierre-Paul says some Giants lack heart this season by Tom Rock of Newsday
Article on the Giants-Colts Game: Film review: How to explain the Giants latest defensive flop on Monday night by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
Giants Online – Giants vs. Seahawks Preview: The video of this week’s Giants Online is available at Giants.com.