[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
November 19, 2014 New York Giants Injury Report: RT Justin Pugh (quadriceps), DT Cullen Jenkins (calf), and LB Jacquian Williams (concussion) did not practice on Wednesday.
“I don’t know (if Pugh will practice this week), we will see, he’s day to day,” said Head Coach Tom Coughlin.
DE Mathias Kiwanuka (knee) practiced on a limited basis.
OG Geoff Schwartz (toe) and CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (back/hamstring) fully practiced.
LB Justin Anderson Re-Signed to Practice Squad: The New York Giants have re-signed linebacker Justin Anderson to the Practice Squad. Anderson was signed off of the Practice Squad to the 53-man roster last Saturday but waived on Monday when the Giants activated offensive guard Geoff Schwartz from short-term Injured Reserve.
November 19, 2014 New York Giants Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of media sessions on Wednesday with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- TE Larry Donnell (Video)
- OG Geoff Schwartz (Video)
- DT Cullen Jenkins (Video)
- S Antrel Rolle (Video)
ESPN Radio Interview with RB Rashad Jennings: The audio of Wednesday’s ESPN Radio interview with RB Rashad Jennings is available at ESPN.com.
Articles on the New York Giants Upcoming Offseason:
- Worst may be yet to come for Giants by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- If NY Giants want return to glory, they have to follow the … Cowboy way by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
Articles on Head Coach Tom Coughlin:
- ’50-50 chance’ Coughlin will be Giants coach in 2015 by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- Who still has Giants coach Tom Coughlin’s back? by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
- Sack TC? Giants have bigger issues by Johnette Howard of ESPNNewYork.com
Article on Offensive Coordinator Ben McAdoo: McAdoo wasn’t brought in as Coughlin’s head coach-in-waiting by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
Article on CB Walter Thurmond: Injured cornerback Walter Thurmond III ‘wouldn’t mind’ re-signing with Giants in the offseason by Nick Powell for NJ.com
Articles on QB Eli Manning:
- Eli Manning continues to have positive outlook by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
- Eli Manning has shown resilience is one of his best qualities by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Eli Manning wants to be a Giant for life by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- Eli Manning hits back at Tiki Barber over Coughlin ax talk by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
Articles on QB Eli Manning and the Giants-49ers Game:
- Film Room Week 11: Giants QB Eli Manning’s five interceptions vs. San Francisco 49ers by Nick Klopsis of Newsday
- Throwing away a game: A breakdown of Eli Manning’s 5 interceptions | Giants film review by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com