[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
Odell Beckham Named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month: New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham has been named the “NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month” for his performance during the month of December 2014. In December, Beckham caught 43 passes for 606 yards and seven touchdowns.
Injury Update on S Nat Berhe: Safety Nat Berhe left the season-finale against the Philadelphia Eagles with a knee injury. Behre told The Bergen Record on Monday that the MRI showed merely a sprain and no ligament damage.
Articles on New York Giants President/CEO John Mara:
- Mara puts right pressure on Coughlin by Ian O’Connor of ESPNNewYork.com
- John Mara is putting his own legacy on the line with decision to stand pat by Steve Politi for NJ.com
- New York’s best sports owner deserves benefit of doubt by Mike Vaccaro of The New York Post
- NY Giants owner stays true Blue to Tom Coughlin and Jerry Reese, but this is on John Mara now by Mike Lupica of The New York Daily News
Articles on Head Coach Tom Coughlin:
- Keeping Coughlin Is The Comfortable Move, Not The Confident One by Jason Keidel of CBS New York
- Tom Coughlin’s time to shape legacy with NY Giants by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
Article on New York Giants Vice President of Player Evaluation Marc Ross: Giants’ Marc Ross on radar again as possible general manager candidate after Odell Beckham selection by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
Article on Former Giants Quarterback Coach Danny Langsdorf: Danny Langsdorf explains decision to leave Giants for Nebraska offensive coordinator job by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
Articles on the 2014 New York Giants:
- Giants GM Jerry Reese says Giants need to learn winning mentality by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants’ 2014 season by the numbers: Offense, defense, and special teams by Nick Powell for NJ.com
- New York Giants season report card by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
Article on the Upcoming New York Giants Offseason: Jerry Reese says Giants won’t spend ‘a huge amount’ this offseason by Tom Rock of Newsday
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.