[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
MAY 29, 2015 NEW YORK GIANTS OTA PRACTICE REPORT…
The New York Giants completed their third of ten Organized Team Activity (OTA) practices at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center on Friday. The Friday session was not open to the media, but Giants.com did report some of the following tidbits:
- WR Rueben Randle had a good day, including a one-handled catch on a pass from QB Eli Manning.
- WR Chris Harper made a couple of nice receptions, including a 20-yard touchdown catch from Manning (video).
- S Landon Collins broke up a pass from Manning to RB Rashad Jennings.
- CB Prince Amukamara broke up a pass intended for WR Julian Talley.
- S Bennett Jackson almost intercepted a pass from QB Ryan Nassib that tipped off of TE Matt LaCosse.
- The Giants worked on their blitz packages – both offensive and defensively.
Phase Three (Weeks 6-9) of the New York Giants voluntary nine-week offseason program started this week. During Phase Three of offseason programs, NFL teams may conduct a total of 10 days of OTAs. No live contact is permitted, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are permitted.
The final seven OTA practices will be held June 1-2, June 4, June 8-9, and June 11-12. The Giants will hold a mandatory, full-team mini-camp on June 16-18.
Article on TE Larry Donnell: Giants tight end Larry Donnell pinpointed his weakness this offseason and attacked by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com