JUNE 12, 2015 NEW YORK GIANTS OTA PRACTICE REPORT…
The New York Giants completed their tenth and final Organized Team Activity (OTA) practice at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center on Friday. The Friday session was not open to the media, but Giants.com did report some of the following tidbits:
- Wide receiver Preston Parker had a good practice, including making a long completion from quarterback Eli Manning down the right sideline against cornerback Trumaine McBride (video). Parker also caught a short touchdown pass on a ball that was batted around a few times.
- Quarterback Eli Manning found tight end Jerome Cunningham “a few times for big gains.”
- Quarterback Ryan Nassib hit wide receiver Dwayne Harris a few times, including a one-handed reception by Harris. Nassib also threw two completions to wide receiver Geremy Davis during the two-minute drill (video).
- Cornerbacks Chykie Brown and Chandler Fenner each made nice plays in pass defense.
The Giants will hold a mandatory, full-team mini-camp on next week on June 16-18.
Articles on the New York Giants Offensive Line:
- What Evan Mathis’ release will reveal about the Giants by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
- Should the Giants pursue former Eagles offensive lineman Evan Mathis? by Nick Powell for NJ.com
Article on DE Jason Pierre-Paul: Why Jason Pierre-Paul can skip Giants ‘mandatory’ minicamp and not get fined by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
Article on LB Devon Kennard: How Giants’ Kennard battles weakness that could hurt playing time by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
Article on LB Jon Beason: Why Jon Beason is more important to the New York Giants than you think by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com