[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
TE Larry Donnell (neck), RT Marshall Newhouse (back), and S Brandon Meriweather (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
OC Weston Richburg (ankle), LG Justin Pugh (concussion), DE Robert Ayers (toe), and LB Devon Kennard (hamstring/foot) were limited in practice.
“After today, I’m pretty encouraged; (it’s) much better than last week,” Richburg said. “Last week, it was pretty tough, but today’s been much better. I did quite a bit more than I did last week, so it was good. It was very positive…I don’t want to wear it out too early in the week, but I think we’ll just continue to treat it how we treated it today and do the same thing tomorrow. Hopefully, it will feel better on Saturday.”
DE Jason Pierre-Paul (hand) fully practiced.
Weston Richburg said he was actually shaking at home watching Giants play without him vs. Redskins. Had to take a walk to calm himself.
— Paul Schwartz (@NYPost_Schwartz) December 2, 2015
— New York Giants (@Giants) December 2, 2015
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
The following transcripts and video of player media sessions on Wednesday are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- If Giants lose to Jets, it could mean the end for Tom Coughlin by Gary Myers of The New York Daily News
- Eli Manning all but controls Giants’ playoff fate by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
- Giants won’t change Odell Beckham-centric offense for Darrelle Revis, or anybody else by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
- Odell Beckham is New York’s essential football player by Mike Vaccaro of The New York Post
- Beckham’s message similar to Rolle’s in 2011 by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Giants really should commit to one running back, but which one? by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Ex-Patriot Shane Vereen brings that Jet disdain to Giants by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Bobby Hart next man up following more O-Line injuries by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
- Jason Pierre-Paul practices with damaged right hand on ground by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Jason Pierre-Paul says sitting out Giants’ 2015 season was an option by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants stalwart reveals the Jets hate current players hide by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants practice on Thursday and hold physical recovery cycles on Friday in advance of Sunday’s game against the New York Jets.