[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
REPORT – TOM COUGHLIN TO RESIGN…
Mike Garafolo of FOXSports is speculating that Tom Coughlin may resign as head coach of the New York Giants on Monday. “A lot of people are talking right now as if it is an inevitability that on Monday he is going to resign,” said Garafolo. “I am hearing that from a lot of people.”
Garafolo later followed up with BigBlueInteractive.com, “That’s me reading the tea leaves, not a straight report from a definitive source. We’ll see.”
.@MikeGarafolo: Sunday is likely to be Tom Coughlin's last game as Giants head coach. #TheHerd https://t.co/G7oOSE3D8x
— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) January 1, 2016
NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
RT Marshall Newhouse (concussion), S Craig Dahl (concussion), and S Cooper Taylor (concussion) have been officially ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
WR Dwayne Harris (back/shoulder) and DE Jason Pierre-Paul (ankle) are “questionable” for the game.
GIANTS.COM Q&A WITH TOM COUGHLIN…
The transcript of a Giants.com Q&A session with Head Coach Tom Coughlin is available at Giants.com.
- What next Giants coach can learn from Coughlin’s exposed flaws by Kevin Kernan of The New York Post
- With Tom Coughlin likely gone, Giants owner John Mara needs to think big in hiring Big Blue’s next coach by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
- Why backup quarterback Ryan Nassib felt different in game action | Giants 4 Downs by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
- Why Giants’ Odell Beckham Jr. will be watched closely upon his return from suspension by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
- Free-agent-to-be Rueben Randle reveals thoughts on Giant future by Bart Hubbuch of The New York Post
- Prince Amukamara wants to stay with Giants by Chris Iseman of The Bergen Record
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.