[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
LATEST NEW YORK GIANTS FREE AGENT RUMORS…
NFL free agency begins on March 9th, although teams can are officially allowed to start talking to players on other teams on March 7th. NJ.com is reporting the following:
- The New York Giants would like to re-sign unrestricted free agent defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul to a 1-year, “prove it” contract. If Pierre-Paul can get a longer term deal on the open market, he is likely gone. Pierre-Paul’s camp believes he will be offered $10 million per year on the open market.
- There may be a strong market for unrestricted free agent defensive end Robert Ayers, who the Giants would also like to re-sign.
- There is not much noise about unrestricted free agent cornerback Prince Amukamara. The Giants want Amukamara to gauge his value on an open market that may have a number of quality cornerbacks available. The Giants are first focusing on addressing their front seven on defense in free agency.
- The Giants are going to let unrestricted free agent place kicker Josh Brown test the market. They would like to re-sign Brown, but if he can get a multi-year deal from another team, they will apparently let him go.
- Despite tension, Victor Cruz and Giants need to dance back to each other by Ebenzer Samuel of The New York Daily News
- How Giants’ McAdoo throws off prospects to learn football IQ by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Who have the Giants met with at the NFL Combine? by James Kratch for NJ.com
- 5 impact players who interest the Giants by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants could use a pass rusher by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Here are Giants’ top options for defensive linemen at NFL draft by Ebenzer Samuel of The New York Daily News
- Tire fights and bear crawls: Former players on ‘fiery’ new Giants strength coach by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Tom Coughlin just can’t stay away from football by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com