SEPTEMBER 7, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Linebacker Jonathan Casillas (ribs) and safety Darian Thompson (shoulder) practiced on a limited basis on Wednesday.
“It’s doing a lot better, a lot better than it was last week,” said Casillas. “It doesn’t feel the best, it doesn’t feel like nothing’s wrong but I’m able to run around out there and do everything I’ve been doing. Definitely looking forward to playing this weekend.”
Linebacker B.J. Goodson (concussion) and cornerback Leon Hall (concussion) fully practiced.
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- RB Rashad Jennings (Video)
- WR Odell Beckham, Jr. (Video)
- OT Will Beatty (Video)
- CB Eli Apple (Video)
- S Nat Berhe
- Giants enter seventh straight season with a new starting middle linebacker by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Q&A with Jason Pierre-Paul, a man on a mission by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants’ Landon Collins to get another shot at Cowboys by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Nat Berhe earns confidence of Giants’ coaching staff by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants commit nearly $1M to cover for Josh Brown in Week 1 by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Jim Fassel can relate to Ben McAdoo’s coaching challenge by Bob Glauber of Newsday
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants practice on Thursday at 11:10AM.