NOVEMBER 11, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Wide receiver Victor Cruz (ankle) and offensive guard Justin Pugh (knee) did not practice on Friday.
Safety Andrew Adams (shoulder) and defensive end Kerry Wynn (concussion) practiced on a limited basis.
Quarterback Ryan Nassib (elbow) fully practiced.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Head Coach Ben McAdoo (Video)
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Sullivan (Video)
- Defensive Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Tom Quinn
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- OC Weston Richburg (Giants Insider Video)
- OL Brett Jones (Video)
- DE Olivier Vernon (Video)
- LB Keenan Robinson (Video)
- Is Paul Perkins the answer at running back for the Giants? by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Rookie RB Paul Perkins trying to make a name for himself by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- Turning 30 doesn’t faze Giants’ Victor Cruz by Tara Sullivan of The Bergen Record
- Humbled Giants tight end Larry Donnell vows to come back better by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Can Giants’ Marshall Newhouse continue to make jumbo impact as extra blocker? by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no media availability to the Giants on Saturday and Sunday. The Giants play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night at MetLife Stadium.