NOVEMBER 23, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (knee), offensive lineman Brett Jones (calf), offensive lineman Marshall Newhouse (knee), and wide receiver Roger Lewis, Jr. (concussion) did not practice on Wednesday.
“JPP is sore,” said Head Coach Ben McAdoo. “He has some swelling. He’s sore.”
Offensive guard Justin Pugh (knee) and wide receiver/returner Dwayne Harris (wrist) and practiced on a limited basis.
“(Pugh) moved around,” said McAdoo. “We’ll take a look at him and see how he does during the week… We have a bunch of guys that are nicked up on the offensive line. We’ll play with whoever is ready to go.”
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- WR Odell Beckham, Jr.
- WR Victor Cruz
- LB Jonathan Casillas (Video)
- LB Kelvin Sheppard (Giants Insider Video)
- CB Janoris Jenkins (Video)
- S Landon Collins (Video)
- 204 and counting: Giants not taking Eli for granted by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- The secret to Eli Manning’s success revealed by Mark Cannizzaro of The New York Post
- Giants’ ‘quiet assassin’ is waking up and looks worth every penny by Zach Braziller of The New York Post
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no media availability to the team on Thanksgiving. Head Coach Ben McAdoo, the coordinators, and select players will address the media on Friday.