Running back Paul Perkins (ribs) and center Weston Richburg (concussion) have been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Offensive guard John Jerry (hamstring), defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder/knee), defensive end Olivier Vernon (ankle), and defensive end Avery Moss (shoulder) are officially “questionable” for the game.
“Just the back of (Jerry’s) hamstring tightened up on him a little bit yesterday at practice,” said Head Coach Ben McAdoo.
“We will take a look at (Pierre-Paul) in practice tomorrow and see how it goes,” said McAdoo.
Running back Orleans Darkwa (back), wide receiver Odell Beckham (finger/ankle), wide receiver Brandon Marshall (toe), and cornerback Janoris Jenkins (ankle) are unofficially “probable” for the game.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Ben McAdoo Press Conference (Video)
- Ben McAdoo Giants.com Q&A
- Wide Receivers Coach Adam Henry (Video)
- Giants are the opposite of Ben McAdoo’s mantra by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants’ Eli Apple won’t let himself be beaten down over TDs by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants remain confident in kicker Aldrick Rosas’ resiliency by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no media availability to the New York Giants on Saturday. The Giants play the Los Angeles Chargers at MetLife Stadium on Sunday.