[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT – ELI APPLE AND OLIVIER VERNON OUT…
Not practicing on Friday due to injury were linebacker Olivier Vernon (high ankle sprain) and cornerback Eli Apple (groin). Both have officially been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Houston Texans.
Tight end Evan Engram (ankle), wide receiver Kaelin Clay (ankle), and linebacker Connor Barwin (knee) fully practiced. All three are expected to play on Sunday.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Head Coach Pat Shurmur
- Head Coach Pat Shurmur Giants.com Q&A
- Wide Receivers Coach Tyke Tolbert (Video)
- Defensive Backs Coach Lou Anarumo (Video)
- Eli Manning, Giants mastering checkdown; it’s getting them nowhere by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- This year, Landon Collins seems a step behind for Giants by Tom Rock of Newsday
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no media availability to the New York Giants on Saturday. The team plays the Texans in Houston on Sunday afternoon.