REPORT – JAY BROMLEY NOT LIKELY TO BE CHARGED…
The New York Post is reporting that New York Giants defensive tackle Jay Bromley is not likely to be charged with allegedly raping a woman last Saturday in a hotel room and striking her with his car in the hotel parking lot afterwards. The paper says Bromley believed he was on a date, and during sex, the woman asked for $2,000. “She turned out to be like a prostitute, and that’s not what he agreed upon,” an unidentified source told The Post. After Bromley left the room, the woman followed him. The Post reports that surveillance video shows her “badgering” him as he tried to get away from her and then jumping on the hood of his car. Both The Post and The New York Daily News have reported that the woman has a history of shaking down celebrities for money. “Her credibility is seriously being questioned,” a source told The Daily News.
- Justin Tuck is an all-time great New York Giant, and more by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Umenyiora: Famed era ends with forever-Giant Justin Tuck by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Justin Tuck joins Leonard Marshall in Giants’ retirement club by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Ex-Panther Jon Beason gets wistful about what could’ve been by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- The search for Joe Morris’ missing Giants Super Bowl ring by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com