More on David Wilson’s Status: Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting that an unidentified source has said that running back David Wilson is ahead of schedule on his rehab from offseason neck surgery and he is expected to be ready for training camp. Wilson had a procedure to fuse neck vertebrae to repair a herniated disc on January 16.
However, The New York Daily News is reporting that Wilson’s early return is the optimistic view from Wilson’s side and that while the New York Giants remain “hopeful”, his availability for the 2014 NFL season remains unknown.
Article on Defensive End Justin Tuck: Justin Tuck’s agent: Giants star is best DE in strong free-agent class by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
Articles on the New York Giants and the NFL Free Agency Franchise and Transition Tags:
- Which Giants are eligible for franchise tag? by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
- Franchise/transition tags: Giants by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
Articles on the New York Giants and the NFL Combine:
- NFL Combine 2014: The Giants primer by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
- Giants have eyes on blockers at NFL Combine by Bart Hubbuch of The New York Post
- NFL Combine: Players to watch for the Giants by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
- Combine Watch: TE Eric Ebron by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Combine watch: OT Taylor Lewan by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Combine watch: LB C.J. Mosley by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Combine watch: WR Mike Evans by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Combine watch: CB Justin Gilbert by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
Giants.com Inside the Film Room: Video breakdowns of the following Giants players are available at Giants.com: