New York Giants OTA Practices Begin Today: The third and final phase the New York Giants offseason workout program begins today with the start of the Organized Team Activity (OTA) workouts. From today until June 13, the Giants will conduct 10 OTA practices. No live contact is allowed, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are permitted.
The media, including BigBlueInteractive.com, will be granted access to Thursday’s practice.
New York Giants OTA practices:
- May 28-30
- June 2-3
- June 5
- June 9-10
- June 12-13
The offseason program will culminate on June 17-19 with a mandatory, full-team mini-camp.
Article on the New York Giants New Offense: Ron Jaworski on Eli Manning in new Giants offense: ‘It’s going to take some time’ by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
Articles on the New York Giants OTA Practices:
- Five unanswered questions as OTA’s begin by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
- Giants players to watch during OTA’s by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
- Giants offseason schedule: 5 things to watch out for as OTA’s begin by Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger
- Five questions the Giants face with OTAs set to kick off by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Five things to watch as Giants open OTAs tomorrow by Tom Rock of Newsday
Article on TE Xavier Grimble: Xavier Grimble: Film breakdown of ex-USC and current Giants rookie tight end by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
Article on WR Odell Beckham: Odell Beckham’s ‘fiancée’ was an elaborate Internet hoax by Zach Braziller of The New York Post