The New York Giants training camp schedule was officially released on Monday. Only nine practices will be open to the public at Quest Diagnostics Training Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey due to MetLife Stadium events and the two joint practices held with the Cincinnati Bengals in mid-August. The open practice sessions are July 31 and August 1, 2, 3, 6 16, 19, 20, and 25.
Practice sessions usually last approximately two hours (i.e., 2:30-4:30PM), but the schedule is subject to change and fans should check with Giants.com for the latest updates.
- Friday, July 31: 2:30 p.m. – Practice
- Saturday, August 1: 2:30 p.m. – Practice
- Sunday, August 2: 2:30 p.m. – Practice
- Monday, August 3: 2:30 p.m. – Practice
- Tuesday, August 4: CAMP CLOSED; no practice
- Wednesday, August 5: CAMP CLOSED; MetLife Stadium Event
- Thursday, August 6: 2:30 p.m. – Practice
- Friday, August 7: CAMP CLOSED
- Saturday, August 8: CAMP CLOSED; MetLife Stadium Event
- Sunday, August 9: CAMP CLOSED; no practice
- Monday, August 10: CAMP CLOSED; Travel to Cincinnati
- Tuesday, August 11: 3:00 p.m. – Joint practice with Bengals in Cincinnati
- Wednesday, August 12: 3:00 p.m. – Joint practice with Bengals in Cincinnati
- Thursday, August 13: CAMP CLOSED; jog-thru in Cincinnati
- Friday, August 14: Giants at Bengals, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 15: CAMP CLOSED; no practice
- Sunday, August 16: 5:50 p.m. – Practice
- Monday, August 17: CAMP CLOSED
- Tuesday, August 18: CAMP CLOSED; no practice
- Wednesday, August 19: 5:50 p.m. – Practice
- Thursday, August 20: 5:50 p.m. – Practice
- Friday, August 21: CAMP CLOSED
- Saturday, August 22: Giants vs. Jaguars, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 23: CAMP CLOSED
- Monday, August 24: CAMP CLOSED; no practice
- Tuesday, August 25: 2:30 p.m. – Practice
- Wednesday, August 26: CAMP CLOSED; MetLife Stadium Event
- Thursday, August 27: CAMP CLOSED; end of training camp
The New York Giants have provided the following guidelines for training camp:
Admission: There is no admission charge for watching training camp workouts.
Fan Guidelines: Practice sessions will be open to the public throughout training camp (July 31-Aug. 25). Limited seating is provided alongside the practice fields. Restroom facilities, concession stands and a free kids’ activity area will also be available.
Autographs: A different position group of Giants players will sign autographs for fans each day following practice. In addition, select Giants legends will sign autographs during each practice. A full schedule will be released on Giants.com.
Kids’ Zone: Families will love the Big Blue Kids’ Zone at camp, with games and inflatables for kids of all ages. The first 100 kids who visit the Big Blue Kids’ Zone at every practice will also receive a Giants’ Back to School Supply Pack. The Big Blue Kids’ Zone will be open as soon as gates open until the end of practice.
Fan Parking: Parking is free and is located in Lot K on the grounds of the MetLife Sports Complex. The lot will open to the public one hour before the scheduled start time of practice and the gates will open 30 minutes before practice begins. The parking lot will close one hour following the conclusion of practice. All fans attending practice will be subject to security screening before entering the seating area.
25th Anniversary Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans who attend practice on Thursday, Aug. 6 and Thursday, Aug. 20 will receive a 25th Anniversary pennant, courtesy of Party City, celebrating the Giants’ 1990 championship season.
Rain Policy: In the event of inclement weather (including rain, thunderstorms and extreme heat), practices will be moved indoors and will be closed to the public. Please check Giants.com prior to every practice for up-to-the-minute changes in the daily practice schedule.