NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
There was no media access to the Giants on Thursday, but TE Larry Donnell (neck), OC Weston Richburg (ankle), LG Justin Pugh (concussion), and LB Mark Herzlich (quad) did not practice on Thursday.
Richburg had practiced on a limited basis on Wednesday but could not do so on Thursday. It’s looking more likely that John Jerry will start at left guard and Dallas Reynolds at center against the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
LB J.T. Thomas (ankle) practiced on a limited basis.
OG Geoff Schwartz (ankle), DE Damontre Moore (hamstring), LB Uani ‘Unga (neck), CB Prince Amukamara (pectoral), and CB Leon McFadden (groin) fully practiced.
- Rashad Jennings’ take explains why the 5-5 Giants are so giddy by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants might have to patch offensive line in Washington by Chris Iseman of The Bergen Record
- ‘I am happy to be alive!’ Jason Pierre-Paul’s Thanksgiving joy by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- Giants’ Jason Pierre-Paul living his life differently with newfound perspective by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- Giants S Landon Collins seeks redemption vs. Washington after dropped INT by Ebenezer Samuel of The New York Daily News
- NFL Kicker Lines Up a Future in Real Estate by Stu Woo of The Wall Street Journal
- Friend of the Giants becomes part of the family by Tara Sullivan of The Bergen Record
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
Instead of practicing, the Giants will hold a “recovery day” on Friday. The players will select two of six recovery stations, based on seniority. Their choices are massage, yoga, FMS (Functional Movement Screen) exercises designed for the individual, air compression boots, contrast bath (between a hot and cold tub), and self-massage with stick rollers and elastic bands.
The Giants will also have a 45-minute, up-tempo “walk-thru” practice on Saturday that is not open to the media. The Giants play the Washington Redskins in Maryland on Sunday.