NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
LT Ereck Flowers (ankle) and LB Devon Kennard (hamstring/foot) did not practice on Thursday. Kennard was spotted in the locker room wearing a boot on his right foot. It is unlikely that he will be able to play on Monday against the Miami Dolphins. Flowers appears to be no longer using crutches but may be a longshot to play as well.
RT Marshall Newhouse (back) and S Brandon Meriweather (knee) were limited in practice.
— New York Giants (@Giants) December 10, 2015
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
The following transcripts and video of player media sessions on Thursday are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- RB Rashad Jennings (Video)
- RB Orleans Darkwa (Video)
- WR Dwayne Harris (Video)
- LT/LG Justin Pugh (Video)
- DT Cullen Jenkins (Video)
- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Video)
- CB Prince Amukamara (Video)
- LS Danny Aiken (Video)
- Ex-NFL GM: Tom Coughlin doesn’t fit my firing criteria by Justin Terranova of The New York Post
- The case for Tom Coughlin: Why Giants are still East favorites by Mark Cannizzaro of The New York Post
- Tom Coughlin adamant in defense of Giants’ running back-by-committee strategy by James Kratch for NJ.com
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants practice on Friday and hold physical recovery cycles on Saturday in advance of Monday’s away game against the Miami Dolphins.