NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
DE George Selvie (concussion), DT Markus Kuhn (knee), and LB Devon Kennard (hamstring/foot) have officially been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Carolina Panthers.
WR Dwayne Harris (shoulder), LT Ereck Flowers (ankle) and LB J.T. Thomas (ankle) are “questionable” for the game.
When asked about Harris, Head Coach Tom Coughlin said, “(His shoulder) was sore after the game, really didn’t say a whole lot about it…He’s a tough guy.”
“Barring anything unforeseen,” Coughlin replied when asked if Flowers would play.
“I’m playing,” said Flower. “I’m good, I’m ready to play.”
HEAD COACH TOM COUGHLIN…
Transcripts of media sessions with Tom Coughlin are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- WR Prince Amukamara (Video)
- Gasbags not calling out Tom Coughlin like before by Bob Raissman of The New York Daily News
- The Giants dilemma: What do they do with Eli Manning if they miss the playoffs by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
- Behind Odell Beckham Jr.’s quest for greatness by Ian O’Connor of ESPN.com
- Giants DT Barry Cofield says it’s ‘perfect timing’ to play undefeated Panthers now by Peter Botte of The New York Daily News
- Giants’ Hydration Habits Come With Medical Risks by Stu Woo for The Wall Street Journal
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants will have a 45-minute, up-tempo “walk-thru” practice on Saturday that is not open to the media. The Giants play the Carolina Panthers at home on Sunday.