Center Weston Richburg (concussion), defensive end Olivier Vernon (ankle), linebacker Jonathan Casillas (neck), and linebacker Calvin Munson (quad) did not practice on Thursday.
Running back Paul Perkins (ribs), wide receiver Sterling Shepard (ankle), and safety Landon Collins (ankle) practiced on a limited basis.
Guard John Jerry (tooth) and long snapper Zak DeOssie (wrist/elbow) fully practiced.
THE COORDINATORS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Sullivan (Video)
- Defensive Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Tom Quinn
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- OL Justin Pugh (Video)
- OG D.J. Fluker (Video)
- DT Damon Harrison (Video)
- CB Eli Apple (Video)
- S Darian Thompson
- Giants change things up in running game — with solid results by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Breaking down both sides of Eli Manning’s ‘Most Overrated’ label by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- ‘Down moments’: Odell Beckham’s best friend details recovery by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants OL D.J. Fluker called his shot on pancake block by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Giants safety Darian Thompson gets his game back in trying to show he’s no longer a rookie by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Giants’ Landon Collins believes his season is set to take off by Tom Rock of Newsday
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
Head Coach Ben McAdoo and select position coaches and players will address the media on Friday.