NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Wide receiver Sterling Shepard (illness), guard D.J. Fluker (toe), guard/tackle Justin Pugh (back), linebacker B.J. Goodson (ankle), and linebacker Calvin Munson (quad) did not practice on Tuesday.
“Sterling is not feeling well,” said Head Coach Ben McAdoo. “We kept him in the training room and they’re taking a look at him. They’re looking at all the possibilities…Yeah (it might be something different than migraines). They’re looking at it right now. They’ll let me know when they know.”
Running back Orleans Darkwa (hamstring), defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (knee), defensive end Olivier Vernon (shoulder), defensive tackle Damon Harrison (ankle), defensive tackle Dalvin Tomlinson (ankle), and linebacker Kelvin Sheppard (groin) were limited in practice.
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- OL Justin Pugh (Video)
- OC Brett Jones (Video)
- DE Olivier Vernon (Video)
- S Landon Collins
- Giants’ Ross Cockrell thrives in place of Eli Apple | Snap count analysis by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- How Giants’ play-calling is better (and worse) since Ben McAdoo gave it up by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Biggest screw-up for Giants’ Chad Wheeler in 1st start: crashing Darkwa’s TD celebration by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Inside the Giants’ successful fake punt call against the Chiefs by Tom Rock of Newsday
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no media availability to the New York Giants on Wednesday. The team plays the Washington Redskins in Maryland on Thursday night.