NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Not practicing on Thursday due to injury were tight end Evan Engram (knee), wide receiver Cody Latimer (knee), running back Jonathan Stewart (foot), and nose tackle Damon Harrison (knee).
“I wouldn’t be worried about Snacks,” said Head Coach Pat Shurmur. “He’ll be there.”
Linebacker Olivier Vernon (high ankle sprain), linebacker Connor Barwin (knee), cornerback Eli Apple (groin), cornerback Antonio Hamilton (groin), and wide receiver Stacy Coley (hamstring) practiced on a limited basis.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Shula (Video)
- Defensive Coordinator James Bettcher (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Thomas McGaughey
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- WR Odell Beckham, Jr. (Video)
- WR Sterling Shepard (Video)
- TE Rhett Ellison
- TE Evan Engram
- LB Olivier Vernon
- S Michael Thomas (Giants.com Insider Video)
- Rhett Ellison brings his own skillset to Giants at tight end by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Damon Harrison: The Giants’ one-man run-stopping machine by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants practice again on Friday in preparation for Sunday’s home game against the New Orleans Saints.