JUNE 9, 2021 NEW YORK GIANTS MINI-CAMP REPORT…
The second day of the New York Giants 3-day mandatory mini-camp was held on Wednesday at Quest Diagnostics Training Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. No live contact is permitted during the mini-camp, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are allowed.
Not practicing were RB Saquon Barkley (knee), TE Kyle Rudolph (foot), LB Cam Brown (unknown), LB Ryan Anderson (unknown), and RB Taquan Mizzell (unknown).
WR John Ross (unknown) and CB Aaron Robinson (unknown) were limited, being kept out of team drills.
TE Nakia Griffin-Stewart left midway through practice with a trainer.
Some snippets from various media sources:
- Multiple media sources said that WR Kadarius Toney had a strong practice, even beating CB James Bradberry in one drill. He demonstrated good quickness in and out of his breaks and made a number of sideline catches. Toney was also active returning punts.
- WR David Sills saw some work with the first team.
- Starting at inside linebacker alongside Blake Martinez was Tae Crowder.
This energy 🔥 pic.twitter.com/tzwglJhSgD
— New York Giants (@Giants) June 8, 2021
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator Patrick Graham (Video)
- Offensive Coordinator Jason Garrett (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Thomas McGaughey (Video)
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com: