New York Giants Return to Practice on Friday: There was no practice on Thursday. The Giants return to practice at Quest Diagnostics Training Center on Friday from 1:30-3:45PM. For a complete training camp schedule and Giants.com Q&A guide, see the Training Camp section of the website.
Giants.com Q&A With Perry Fewell: The video of a Giants.com Q&A with Defensive Coordinator Perry Fewell is available at Giants.com.
Article on QB David Carr: Giants’ David Carr Understands He is Facing a Challege by Dave Hutchinson of The Star-Ledger
Article on OL Justin Pugh: Veterans Teaching Rookie OT Justin Pugh by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
Articles on the Defensive Line:
- For Austin and Tracy, the Time is Now by Kieran Darcy of ESPNNewYork.com
- Giants’ DE Austin Admits He’s Been a Bust, Vows to Produce in 2013 by Bart Hubbuch of The New York Post
Article on LB Dan Connor: Giants Linebacker Dan Connor Won’t Tweak Cowboys by Tom Rock of Newsday
Articles on the Defensive Backs:
- Prince Ready for Giant Leap in Life, Football by Jane McManus of ESPNNewYork.com
- Giants’ Hosley Looks to Step It Up by Mark Hale of The New York Post
- After Injuring Knee, Giants’ Thomas Repaired Spirit by Zach Schonbrun of The New York Times
- After Dealing with Depression Following ACL Injuries, Giants’ Thomas Readies Return by Steve Serby of The New York Post
Article on LS Zak DeOssie: The Giants’ Secret Weapon: a Shrieking Long-Snapper by Jonathan Clegg of The Wall Street Journal
Giants Bowling Night Sights & Sounds: A video of the Giants’ bowling night from earlier this week is available at Giants.com.