[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
JASON PIERRE-PAUL VISITS SURGEON ABOUT GROIN INJURY…
According to multiple press reports, New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul visited a surgeon in Philadelphia on Tuesday regarding his groin injury. The New York Post is reporting that the team’s preliminary diagnosis is that Pierre-Paul did not suffer a sports hernia and his injury can be rehabbed and treated without surgery. The meeting with the surgeon hopefully will validate those initial findings. However, a couple of Pierre-Paul’s teammates did not think he would be able to play on Sunday night against the Dallas Cowboys.
Owa Odighizuwa on JPP: "I don’t know exactly what the issue is but obviously he’s not going to be in the game this week.''
— Paul Schwartz (@NYPost_Schwartz) December 6, 2016
GIANTS ADD DEFENSIVE END TO PRACTICE SQUAD…
The New York Giants have signed defensive end Jordan Williams to the Practice Squad. Williams was originally signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted rookie free agent after the 2015 NFL Draft. He has spent time with the Jets (2015) and Miami Dolphins (2015-2016).
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- RB Rashad Jennings (Video)
- WR Victor Cruz (Video)
- LB Jonathan Casillas (Video)
- Giants’ Victor Cruz plays less than 3 WRs vs. Steelers | Snap count analysis by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- The Giants’ offense is sinking to the Browns’ futile level by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- When Manning falters, Giants have no chance by Tara Sullivan of The Bergen Record
- Why Shane Vereen can be the missing weapon to Giants’ offense by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Ben McAdoo doesn’t disagree with Odell Beckham Jr.’s complaints about officiating by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- Victor Cruz’s frustration justified amidst Giants’ offensive struggles by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Giants’ inability to stop opposing tight ends summed up by these jarring stats by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Why Giants desperately need Ereck Flowers to succeed at left tackle by James Kratch for NJ.com
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The players return to practice on Wednesday in preparation for Sunday night’s home game against the Dallas Cowboys.