NEW YORK GIANTS OTA PRACTICE #3…
The Giants held their third voluntary organized team activity (OTA) practice on Thursday. No live contact is permitted during OTAs, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are allowed.
The practice was not open to the media, but Giants.com provided the following summaries of the action:
- Notes and observations from OTA practice (5/24) by John Schmeelk
- Who stood out at Giants OTAs? (5/24) by Dan Salomone
The seven remaining OTA practices will be held on May 29-31, and June 4-7. There will be media availability for the May 29 and June 4 practices. A mandatory mini-camp will be held on June 12-14.
- Why do Giants have so little salary cap space? When does relief arrive? by Ryan Dunleavy for NJ.com
- Who is next in line for the Giants behind Eli Manning? by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Giants rookie RB Saquon Barkley likes to catch passes out of the backfield by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants’ Hunter Sharp making most of opportunity with Odell Beckham limited at OTAs by Matt Lombardo for NJ.com
- William Gay ‘needs another Super Bowl ring bad and soon,’ and thinks Giants’ Eli Manning is right for job by Ryan Dunleavy for NJ.com
- Landon Collins a fan of Giants regime’s ‘no bulls—t’ approach by Zach Braziller of The New York Post
- Tiki Barber welcomed back into Giants fold by new coach Pat Shurmur by Tom Rock of Newsday