BigBlueInteractive.com (BBI) Updates: In case you missed it, original-content articles from BBI today:
- August 5, 2014 New York Giants Training Camp Report
- LIVE UPDATES: August 5, 2014 New York Giants Training Camp
- Giants Sign DE Israel Idonije and TE Jerome Cunningham; Place RB David Wilson on IR
- Confidence Overload: Walter Thurmond Bringing ‘Swag’ to Giants’ Secondary
August 5, 2014 New York Giants Injury Report: Not practicing on Tuesday were WR Odell Beckham (hamstring), WR Trindon Holliday (hamstring), Daniel Fells (knee), TE Xavier Grimble (hamstring), DT Mike Patterson (shoulder), LB Jon Beason (PUP – foot), and CB Bennett Jackson (ankle).
RB Peyton Hillis left practice early with an ankle injury.
LT Will Beatty (headache), Eric Herman (hip), DE Robert Ayers (ankle), Spencer Paysinger (concussion), and Trumaine McBride (hip) all practiced.
Head Coach Tom Coughlin clarified that some players coming off of offseason surgery were never going to play in last weekend’s Hall of Fame preseason game.
“It was a plan that Beatty wouldn’t play in the opening game, just like it was a plan that McBride and a couple of others, Herman, wouldn’t play in this game,” said Coughlin. “(Beatty) didn’t do anything to set himself back.”
August 5, 2014 New York Giants Coach Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Monday’s press conferences with the following coaches are available at Giants.com:
- Head Coach Tom Coughlin (Video)
- Wide Receivers Coach Sean Ryan (Video)
- Cornerbacks Coach Peter Giunta (Video)
- Safeties Coach David Merritt (Video)
August 5, 2014 New York Giants Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Tuesday’s media Q&A sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- RB Andre Williams (Video)
- RB Peyton Hillis (Video)
- LB Jameel McClain (Video)
7 takeaways from Media Hour by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
New York Giants Practice Reports:
- Giants training camp report: Defense racks up three more pick-six’s in strong outing by Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger
- Practice report 8/5: Hillis sprains ankle, 3.5 picks for the D, and Soup is on by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Practice Report: August 5, 2014 by Patricia Traina of InsideFootball.com
Article on New York Giants Running Backs:
- Giants RB Andre Williams patterning himself after Adrian Peterson by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
- Giants rookie running back Andre Williams a quick study by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- David Wilson: Why he’s such a big loss to the Giants by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
- David Wilson to collect most of remaining $2.3M salary by Howie Kussoy of The New York Post
- Giants struggle to deal with end of David Wilson’s career by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
Article on WR Corey Washington: Giants WR Washington playing for family by Steve Serby of The New York Post
Articles on New York Giants Defensive Backs:
- Giants want Amukamara to improve ball skills by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants safeties coach: Cooper Taylor graded out very high vs. Bills by Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger
Article on the New York Giants Use of Tablets: Tablets on NFL sidelines get positive reviews from Giants by Tom Rock of Newsday
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.