[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
OC Weston Richburg (high ankle sprain), LG Justin Pugh (concussion protocol), and DE Damontre Moore (hamstring) did not practice on Monday.
“I’m trying to get back as soon as I can,” said Richburg. “It all depends on how the ankle takes the rehab. I just have to stay after it this week, and try and be back as soon as I can. I’d like to be back as soon as possible. The sooner I get this thing moving, the better.”
“(Pugh) won’t be able to do anything until he meets all the conditions (of the concussion protocol),” said Head Coach Tom Coughlin.
TE Larry Donnell (neck), LB J.T. Thomas (ankle), LB Uani ‘Unga (neck), and CB Prince Amukamara (pectoral) returned to practice.
“I feel like I’m ready to play four quarters of a football game,” said Amukamara. “I feel 100 percent. I feel ready to go.”
TRAMAIN JACOBS SIGNED TO PRACTICE SQUAD…
The New York Giants have re-signed cornerback Tramain Jacobs to the Practice Squad. The Giants signed Jacobs to the Practice Squad in September, promoted him to the 53-man roster on November 7, and waived him on November 16. He played against the Buccaneers and Patriots. Jacobs was originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by the Baltimore Ravens after the 2014 NFL Draft. The Ravens waived Jacobs in August 2015.
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
The following transcripts and video of player media sessions on Monday are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- WR Rueben Randle (Video)
- WR Hakeem Nicks (Video)
- DE Jason Pierre-Paul (Video)
- CB Prince Amukamara (Video)
- Tom Coughlin, Jerry Reese’s jobs depend on Giants making playoffs by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
- Five things Giants must do to end playoff drought by Ebenezer Samuel of The New York Daily News
- Why Giants running back Orleans Darkwa’s role could (and should) continue to grow by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
- Evaluating Giants’ vital rookies: Troubling stats justify concerns by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants, Hakeem Nicks enjoying their marriage of convenience by Fred Kerber of The New York Post
- Examining Hakeem Nicks’ potential role and what the Giants think he can contribute by Jordan Raanan for NJ.com
- Jason Pierre-Paul embraces role model status after hand injury by Tom Rock of Newsday
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The players are off Tuesday and return to practice on Wednesday to start preparing for Sunday’s away game against the Washington Redskins.