OCTOBER 12, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT – 11 ON INJURY REPORT…
Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (groin), cornerback Eli Apple (groin), safety Darian Thompson (foot), safety Nat Berhe (concussion), linebacker Devon Kennard (concussion), and offensive tackle Marshall Newhouse (calf) did not practice on Wednesday.
Defensive end Olivier Vernon (wrist), cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (groin), running back Rashad Jennings (thumb), wide receiver/returner Dwayne Harris (toe), and tight end Larry Donnell (concussion) were limited in practice.
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- RB Rashad Jennings (Video)
- WR Odell Beckham, Jr. (Video)
- WR Victor Cruz (Video)
- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Video)
- Bobby Rainey making most of opportunity with Giants by Pat Leonard of The Daily News
- Why embattled Ereck Flowers is major key to Giants’ future by James Kratch for NJ.com
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants practice on Thursday at 11:10AM.