NOVEMBER 25, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Offensive guard Justin Pugh (knee), offensive lineman Brett Jones (calf), and offensive lineman Marshall Newhouse (knee) have all been officially ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns.
“(Pugh) had a slight setback,” said Head Coach Ben McAdoo. “He got sore. He had a little setback and we’ll wait to see where he is next week.”
Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (knee), wide receiver Roger Lewis, Jr. (concussion), offensive lineman Adam Gettis (calf), and running back Orleans Darkwa (lower leg) are “questionable” for the game.
“Jason, he would have been limited today if we would have practiced,” said McAdoo.
“Yes, I’m playing on Sunday,” Pierre-Paul said. “I’ll be out there on Sunday.”
“(Gettis) practiced this week, he’s fighting through some soreness, but we’ll see how he does tomorrow,” said McAdoo.
Wide receiver/returner Dwayne Harris (wrist) is “probable” for the game.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Ben McAdoo Press Conference
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Sullivan (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Tom Quinn (Video)
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Jerry Reese take a bow: Giants’ defense now a force by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants & Rashad Jennings: Go fourth and conquer by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Will Tye settling in as Giants tight end by Bob Glauber of Newsday
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no press availability to the team on Saturday. The Giants play the Browns in Cleveland on Sunday at 1:00PM ET.