DECEMBER 2, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Left guard Justin Pugh (knee), safety Nat Berhe (concussion), linebacker Mark Herzlich (concussion), and defensive end Owa Odighizuwa (knee) have officially been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
“(Pugh is) not there yet,” said Head Coach Ben McAdoo. “Has a little ways to go. He’s working hard at it.”
Offensive lineman Brett Jones (calf) and offensive lineman Marshall Newhouse (knee) are “questionable” for the game.
“(Jones and Newhouse are) coming along fine,” said McAdoo. “Had some limited work yesterday… We’ll see how they do tomorrow.”
Wide receiver/returner Dwayne Harris (wrist) is “probable” for the game.
Running back Shane Vereen, who is on Injured Reserve with a triceps injury, continues to practice. “He caught the ball well (today),” said McAdoo. “He was moving around well. We’ll see how he does with some contact.”
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Ben McAdoo Press Conference (Video)
- Ben McAdoo Giants.com Q&A
- Quarterbacks Coach Frank Cignetti, Jr. (Video)
- Linebackers Coach Bill McGovern (Video)
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Giants still waiting for offense to have breakout game by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants must not run from their identity — a deadly passing team by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Why is Giants rookie CB Eli Apple playing over Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie? by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Giants swooped in and signed Eric Pinkins before Eagles could | 4 downs by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Mykkele Thompson a casualty of Shane Vereen’s return off IR by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants hope to grin and bear it in playoffs by Bob Glauber of Newsday
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no press availability to the team on Saturday. The Giants play the Steelers in Pittsburgh on Sunday at 4:25PM ET.