DECEMBER 8, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (core muscle), linebacker Mark Herzlich (concussion), safety Nat Berhe (concussion), and tight end Larry Donnell (illness) did not practice on Thursday.
Defensive end Owa Odighizuwa (knee), defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins (quadriceps), cornerback Coty Sensabaugh (ribs), left guard Justin Pugh (knee), and wide receiver/returner Dwayne Harris (ankle) practiced on a limited basis.
Running back Shane Vereen (tricep), who is currently on Injured Reserve, continued to practice.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Giants players devise plan to assure Jason Pierre-Paul returns this season by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- How the Giants plan to fill the Jason Pierre-Paul void by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- How Devon Kennard was indirectly inspired by LeBron James | Giants 4 Downs by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Giants can’t fix Ereck Flowers’ natural flag-drawing reflex by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Odell Beckham Jr. on referee calls: ‘Nothing’s going to change’ by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- Justin Tuck calls out ‘talented’ Giants to Daily News: They’re missing player who ‘can light a fire under people’ by Pat Leonard of The Daily News
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
Head Coach Ben McAdoo and select position coaches and players will address the media on Friday.