Wide receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. (ankle), right tackle Bobby Hart (ankle), and linebacker Keenan Robinson (concussion) practiced on a limited basis on Friday.
“(Beckham) responded well to treatment,” said Head Coach Ben McAdoo. “He responded well to his work yesterday. Got a little bit more today, but he’s still limited.”
“We’ll take it day to day,” McAdoo said of Hart.
“(Robinson) took the next step in the protocol,” McAdoo said, “and was out here in a yellow jersey, and had a non-contact practice.”
Wide receiver Tavarres King (ankle), defensive tackle Jay Bromley (knee), and cornerback Janoris Jenkins (ankle/hand) fully practiced.
Don't be surprised to see Odell Beckham play Monday night. Everything seems to be trending in that direction barring a setback, per source.
— Jordan Raanan (@JordanRaanan) September 15, 2017
THE COORDINATORS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Sullivan
- Defensive Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Tom Quinn
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- RB Orleans Darkwa (Video)
- WR Roger Lewis, Jr. (Video)
- DT Damon Harrison (Video)
- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Video)
- How long can Giants survive Ben McAdoo’s play-calling? by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- If the Giants’ offense continues to falter, Ben McAdoo should consider giving up play-calling duties by Gary Myers of The Daily News
- Orleans Darkwa: ‘When you’re a running back, you want to eat’ | Giants 4 Downs by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Giants’ Landon Collins: Going for defensive shutouts should be our standard by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Fashion after football: Former NFL player Carl Banks still a giant in his second career by Bob Klapisch of The Bergen Record
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
Head Coach Ben McAdoo and select position coaches and players will address the media on Saturday. There is no media availability on Sunday. The Giants play the Detroit Lions at home on Monday night.