Center Weston Richburg (concussion), guard John Jerry (tooth), linebacker Jonathan Casillas (neck), and linebacker Calvin Munson (quad) did not practice on Wednesday. Corner back Eli Apple (excused absence) also did not practice.
Running back Paul Perkins (ribs), wide receiver Sterling Shepard (ankle), defensive end Olivier Vernon (ankle), and safety Landon Collins (ankle) practiced on a limited basis.
“Practiced well,” Head Coach Ben McAdoo said of Shepard. “Looked better than he did last week.”
Long snapper Zak DeOssie (wrist/elbow) fully practiced.
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- RB Orleans Darkwa (Video)
- WR Sterling Shepard (Video)
- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Video)
- S Landon Collins (Video)
- ‘Very disappointed’ John Mara still supports Giants’ Ben McAdoo, Jerry Reese by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Giants co-owner Steve Tisch supports Ben McAdoo, is glad coach gave up play-calling by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- Giants’ Steve Tisch: Ben McAdoo made play-call decision, but ownership talked with him by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Giants’ John Mara says ownership didn’t pressure Ben McAdoo to give up play-calling by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Giants’ John Mara says injury won’t impact Odell Beckham’s contract by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Eli Manning backs Giants’ run-heavy gameplan by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
- Orleans Darkwa has earned right to be Giants’ primary ball carrier by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- ‘Dramatic’ Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie: ‘I messed up’ and happy to be back with Giants by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants practice on Thursday at 11:20AM. The team’s coordinators and select players will also address the media after practice.