NEW YORK GIANTS OTA PRACTICES #5 AND #6…
The Giants held their fifth and sixth voluntary organized team activity (OTA) practices on Wednesday and Thursday. No live contact is permitted during OTAs, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are allowed.
The practices were not open to the media, but Giants.com provided the following summaries of the action:
- Notes and observations from OTA practice (5/30) by John Schmeelk
- Who stood out at Giants OTAs? (5/30) by Dan Salomone
- Notes and observations from OTA practice (5/31) by John Schmeelk
- Who stood out at Giants OTAs? (5/31) by Dan Salomone
The four remaining OTA practices will be held on June 4-7. There will be media availability for the June 4th practice. A mandatory mini-camp will be held on June 12-14.
- Offensive talent there, now it’s time for an attitude adjustment by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Eli Manning has convinced the ones who matter most by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- Can Eli Manning keep Giants’ bounty of big-name targets happy? by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants QB Davis Webb winning an arms race by showing his brains | ‘You can’t be scared of competition’ by Ryan Dunleavy for NJ.com
- More than a slot guy: Sterling Shepard bets on bigger role outside by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Russell Shepard’s bet on himself led to chance with Giants by Chris Ryan for NJ.com