NEW YORK GIANTS OTA PRACTICES #9 AND #10…
The Giants held their final two voluntary organized team activity (OTA) practices on Wednesday and Thursday. This marks the end of the series of 10 OTA practices that began last month. No live contact was permitted during OTAs, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills were allowed.
Practices #9 and #10 were not open to the media, but Giants.com provided the following summaries of the action:
- Notes and observations from OTA practice (6/6) by John Schmeelk
- Who stood out at Giants OTAs? (6/6) by Dan Salomone
- Notes and observations from OTA practice (6/7) by John Schmeelk
- Who stood out at Giants OTAs? (6/7) by Dan Salomone
A mandatory mini-camp will be held next week on June 12-14.
- Davis Webb Will Be Ready When It’s Time to Step Out of Eli Manning’s Shadow by Ben Baskin of SI.com
- Will Giants use fullback under Pat Shurmur? Shane Smith sees chance to ‘run the rock downhill’ by Ryan Dunleavy for NJ.com
- Giants rookie Will Hernandez won’t back down from a scuffle | ‘Sometimes we are going to butt heads’ by Ryan Dunleavy for NJ.com