NEW YORK GIANTS 2019 TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED…
The New York Giants have announced their 2019 training camp schedule. Only 10 practices will be open to the public. Rookies and select veterans report on July 22 and all players on July 24. The first practice will take place on July 25. All practices will be held at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center in East Rutherford, NJ.
Training Camp Schedule Open to the public:
- Thursday, July 25: 2:45 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27: 2:45 p.m.
- Sunday, July 28: 2:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 30: 2:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 31: 2:45 p.m.
- Friday, August 2: 2:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6: 10:45 a.m.
- Sunday, August 11: 10:45 a.m.
- Monday, August 12: 10:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 13: 10:45 a.m.
*Schedule subject to change. For the most up-to-date information on training camp, visit Giants.com, @Giants on Twitter, the Giants App, or call the Training Camp Hotline at (201) 935-8111 (extension 1070).
Admission: There is no cost to attend practice sessions. Fans wishing to attend practice sessions must register for complimentary tickets in advance. Fans may register for up to six (6) tickets per practice session. Once registered, fans will receive their tickets via e-mail and will need to present using their mobile device to gain admittance. While registering for tickets is strongly recommended to guarantee access, fans will also be admitted on a walk-up basis, if space permits. Gates open one hour prior to the start of each practice session. Accessible seating is available and may be reserved when you secure your tickets for a practice session. Ticket Registration will open on Tuesday, July 9, 2019.
Fan Parking: Parking is free and located in Lot K on the grounds of the MetLife Sports Complex. Lot K will open for parking two hours prior to the start of practice. The parking lot will close one hour following the conclusion of practice.
Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather (including rain, wind, thunderstorms or extreme heat), practices will be moved indoors and be closed to the public. Please check Giants.com, @Giants on Twitter, the Giants App, or call the Training Camp Hotline at (201) 935-8111 (extension 1070) prior to every practice for up-to-the-minute changes to the daily practice schedule.
For more information, including a fan Q&A, see this article on Giants.com.
- Write it, draw it, see it: How QB Daniel Jones is learning the playbook by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
- Giants’ other quarterback battle is one of survival by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Mannings? Gronkowskis? Meet the dunking, street-racing Pennys, with brother RBs for Giants, Seahawks by Ryan Dunleavy for NJ.com
- Giants ‘struck gold’ on Will Hernandez even before he was the big winner of an offseason trade by Ryan Dunleavy for NJ.com