September 23, 2013 New York Giants Injury Report: There was no word on Monday about the status of FB Henry Hynoski, who fractured his left shoulder in the New York Giants-Carolina Panthers game on Sunday.
According to press reports, OC David Baas (neck) and OG Chris Snee (hip) underwent MRI’s on Monday.
“I think (Snee has) got some issues,” Head Coach Tom Coughlin said. “We’re trying to figure out where that is right now. Also David Baas has some issues.”
Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Monday’s media Q&As with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- DT Cullen Jenkins (Video)
- LB Spencer Paysinger (Video)
- LB Mark Herzlich (Video)
- S Ryan Mundy (Video)
QB Eli Manning on WFAN: The audio of Monday’s WFAN interview with QB Eli Manning is available CBSNewYork.com
Articles on the 2013 New York Giants:
- Tom Coughlin: No One Person at Fault by Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPNNewYork.com
- Long List in Blame Game for Giants’ Awful Start by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Why Aren’t the Giants More Angry? by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Banks Hammers Giants for ‘Disturbing’ Game by Ralph Vacchiano of The Daily News