BigBlueInteractive.com (BBI) Updates: In case you missed it, articles from BBI today:
- August 13, 2014 New York Giants Training Camp Report
- Preseason Game Review: Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Giants, August 9 , 2014
- Mario Manningham Trying to Make Giants Roster
August 13, 2014 New York Giants Injury Report: Not practicing on Wednesday were RB Peyton Hillis (ankle/foot), WR Trindon Holliday (hamstring), TE Daniel Fells (knee), TE Xavier Grimble (hamstring), OG John Sullen (unknown), LB Jon Beason (PUP – foot), and CB Zack Bowman (knee).
DT Mike Patterson (shoulder) participated in individual drills. FB John Conner (concussion) worked with the training staff on the side of the practice fields.
WR Odell Beckham (hamstring) participated in individual and some team drills.
August 13, 2014 New York Giants Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Wednesday’s media Q&A sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
3 takeaways from Giants Media Hour by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
Article on the New York Giants Offense: Giants offense: Why you should panic and why you should have hope by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
Article on WR Rueben Randle: Rueben Randle backs up Odell Beckham’s ‘best offense’ comments by Bob Glauber of Newsday
Article on TE Larry Donnell: Giants: Larry Donnell progressing at tight end by JJ Conrad of The Bergen Record
Articles on the New York Giants Linebackers:
- Checking in on the Giants linebackers by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
- Jon Beason progressing, waiting, coaching by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com