October 15, 2014 New York Giants Injury Report: CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (back/hamstring) and RB Rashad Jennings (knee) did not practice on Wednesday. Head Coach Tom Coughlin said Jennings will not play this weekend against the Dallas Cowboys.
LB Spencer Paysinger (hamstring) practiced on a limited basis.
LB Jon Beason (toe) and P Steve Weatherford (left ankle) fully practiced.
October 15, 2014 New York Giants Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Wednesday’s media Q&A sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- QB Eli Manning (Video)
- RB Rashad Jennings (Video)
- RB Andre Williams (Video)
- WR Odell Beckham (Video)
- WR Kevin Ogletree (Video)
- TE Larry Donnell (Video)
- RT Justin Pugh (Video)
- LT Will Beatty (Video)
- OG Weston Richburg (Video)
- DE Jason Pierre-Paul (Video)
- DT Mike Patterson (Video)
- CB Jayron Hosley (Video)
- S Antrel Rolle (Video)
7 takeaways from Giants Media Hour by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
Articles on the New York Giants Offensive Line:
- O-Line moves on after “nightmare” game vs. Eagles by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
- The story behind Giants RT Justin Pugh’s elbow brace by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
Article on WR Victor Cruz: Victor Cruz ‘in good spirits’ during brief stop at Giants facility by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post