NOVEMBER 10, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Wide receiver Victor Cruz (ankle), offensive guard Justin Pugh (knee), and defensive end Kerry Wynn (concussion) did not practice on Thursday.
“I want to play in every game, but we will see how it goes, see how it feels tomorrow, and then take it from there,” said Cruz.
On #Giants LG Justin Pugh (right knee), 2nd opinion was good. No additional issues, source said.
— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) November 10, 2016
Safety Andrew Adams (shoulder) and quarterback Ryan Nassib (elbow) practiced on a limited basis.
ESPN is reporting that safety Darian Thompson’s foot injury is the dreaded Lisfranc. Thompson underwent surgery on Wednesday, the same day he was placed on Injured Reserve. Thompson’s recovery period will take at least six months.
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- WR Odell Beckham, Jr. (Video)
- WR Victor Cruz (Video)
- OC/OG Brett Jones (Video)
- CB Janoris Jenkins (Video)
- CB Leon Hall (Video)
- S Landon Collins (Video)
- Victor Cruz playing time getting cut — and that’s a good thing by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Landon Collins transforming both Giants safety spots at once by Dan Martin of The New York Post
- Giants’ Landon Collins emerging as the leader of the secondary by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Undrafted rookie Andrew Adams playing his way into bigger role with Giants by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The Giants practice at 11:20AM on Friday.