New York Giants Add S Will Hill and CB Charles James to Roster, CB Aaron Ross is Placed on IR: The Giants made four roster moves on Saturday:
- As expected, S Will Hill was added to the 53-man roster from the Reserve/Suspended List. Hill had been serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s illegal drug policy.
- Undrafted rookie free agent CB Charles James was signed to the 53-man roster from the Practice Squad.
- CB Aaron Ross was placed on season-ending Injured Reserve with a back injury that he suffered in the game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- OC Dallas Reynolds, who the Giants signed on Tuesday, was waived.
Giants Online: The video of this week’s edition of Giants Online is available at Giants.com.
Articles on the New York Giants and the Second Half of Football Games:
- The Giants Seem to Shrink at Halftime by Jonathan Clegg of The Wall Street Journal
- Third Quarter No Charm for Flailing Giants by Mark Cannizzaro of The New York Post
Article on the New York Giants Offense: Giants Have Moved Ball With No-Huddle, So Why Not Do It More Often? by Tom Rock of Newsday