BigBlueInteractive.com (BBI) Updates: In case you missed it, articles from BBI today:
- August 20, 2014 New York Giants Practice Report
- Cooper Taylor Needs Surgery, Potentially Headed to IR
- Geoff Schwartz Comfortable if He Has to Play Tackle
August 20, 2014 New York Giants Injury Report: Not practicing on Wednesday were WR Odell Beckham, Jr. (hamstring), WR Trindon Holliday (hamstring), RB Peyton Hillis (ankle/foot), TE Xavier Grimble (hamstring), OT James Brewer (back), OT Charles Brown (shoulder), LB Jon Beason (PUP – foot), CB Prince Amukamara (groin), CB Jayron Hosley (foot), and S Cooper Taylor (foot).
Head Coach Tom Coughlin confirmed that Cooper will need surgery on his foot and that season-ending injured reserve is a possibility for him.
Coughlin also said that Brewer probably will not play against the Jets on Friday.
August 20, 2014 New York Giants Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Wednesday’s media Q&A sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
Articles on the New York Giants Offense:
- Gilbride: Giants are in ‘collective malaise,’ but can fight way out by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- Cruz: Giants’ offense showing progress by Kieran Darcy of ESPNNewYork.com
Article on WR Marcus Harris: Give Walt Frazier an assist on receiver Marcus Harris by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
Article on OG Brandon Mosley: Giants offensive line breakdown: Grading the tape on Brandon Mosley by Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger
Article on DE Jason Pierre-Paul: Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul: Getting sacks in the preseason ‘not important at all’ by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
— New York Giants (@Giants) August 20, 2014