BigBlueInteractive.com (BBI) Updates: In case you missed it, articles from BBI today:
- August 24, 2014 New York Giants Practice Report
- Weston Richburg Not Satisfied, But Ready to Be Giants Starting Guard
August 24, 2014 New York Giants Injury Report: Not practicing on Sunday were WR Odell Beckham, Jr. (hamstring), WR Marcus Harris (shoulder), TE Xavier Grimble (hamstring), OG Geoff Schwartz (toe), OG Brandon Mosley (back), OT James Brewer (back), OT Charles Brown (shoulder), DT Markus Kuhn (ankle), LB Jon Beason (PUP – foot), CB Prince Amukamara (groin), and S Cooper Taylor (foot).
WR Trindon Holliday (hamstring) participated in individual drills. RB Peyton Hillis (ankle/foot) and CB Jayron Hosley (foot) returned to practice. CB Zack Bowman (triceps), who was injured in the Jets game, practiced.
August 24, 2014 New York Giants Player Media Q&As: Transcripts and video of Sunday’s media Q&A sessions with the following players are available at Giants.com:
- RB Rashad Jennings (Video)
- WR Preston Parker (Video)
- WR Corey Washington (Video)
- OC J.D. Walton (Video)
- OG Weston Richburg (Video)
- OG John Jerry (Video)
7 takeaways from Giants Media Hour by Dan Salomone of Giants.com
Article on the New York Giants Running Game: NY Giants offense fueled by rushing duo of Rashad Jennings and Andre Williams by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
Article on WR Corey Washington: Corey Washington: Giants coach Tom Coughlin raves about young wide receiver by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
Articles on the New York Giants Offensive Line:
- Geoff Schwartz injury: Where do the Giants turn now at left guard? by Jordan Raanan of NJ.com
- Is Weston Richburg “next man up” on O-Line? by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
Article on DE Damontre Moore: Giants’ Damontre Moore stepping up by JJ Conrad of The Bergen Record
Sights and Sounds from Giants-Jets Preseason Game: A sights and sounds video from the Giants-Jets preseason game is available at Giants.com.