JUSTIN TUCK TO RETIRE AS A NEW YORK GIANT…
Defensive end Justin Tuck will retire from the NFL on Friday as a New York Giant. The 33-year old Tuck was drafted in the 3rd round of the 2005 NFL Draft by the Giants and played nine seasons (2005-2013) with the team. He played his final two seasons with the Oakland Raiders (2014-2015). Tuck finished unofficially in 10th place on the team’s all-time sack list with 60.5. He won two Super Bowl rings with the team during the 2007 and 2011 seasons.
GIANTS SIGN LB GRAHAM STEWART…
Although not officially confirmed, a local station in Connecticut is reporting that the New York Giants have signed undrafted rookie free agent linebacker Graham Stewart (University of Connecticut). Stewart lacks ideal size, but he is a decent athlete and team leader who plays hard. He is a self-described run-and-hit linebacker.
- Giants Draft Insider: A behind-the-scenes look at the Eli Apple pick and Big Blue’s rough first round by Ralph Vacchiano of The New York Daily News
- Core beliefs: Eli Apple’s N.J. hometown predicts NFL stardom with Giants by James Kratch for NJ.com
- New York Giants Receiver Sterling Shepard Hopes to Honor His Family Name by Patricia Traina for BleacherReport.com
- Could basketball player Lang be Giants version of Jimmy Graham? by Stephen Edelson for APP.com
- Why the Giants should have no issue with Weston Richburg calling out linemates by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Could Giants swoop in on tackle desperate for 49ers trade? by Mark Cannizzaro of The New York Post